Tuesday, September 9, 2008

About My Self

Have you ever wonder who your really are? Are you aware of your self? Because I am. Me as a person is not materialistic I'm only concerned about what is happening around me. I care about the facts and issues that always whispering around my ears. In terms of friendship I'm always cheerful and sometimes helpful to them. For dealing with a problem I sometimes do it without the help of somebody else, because I grow up with no one is there around to help with. I sometimes is a moody person person, I do not know if when I get angry or naughty. Well that is me. For me all this characteristics that I am talking about is some of the summaries of my self. I do not fully know what other trait I have. I have yet to discover it, because some of my friends say that I am a little bit boastful, and some says that I'm kind and sweet, and also an adviser. I do not really know if all that they've told are true, because for what I am aware of I'm a little bit selfish. In our house when our parents aren't home I am bossy with my brother and my sister, because I am the eldest. Even sometimes I am not aware that I am too much bossy to them, I only realized it when my brother criticized me. Therefore I can say that I do not fully know myself.

No comments: