Thursday, August 28, 2008

My Adventuruos Temptations

There hasn't been a single time in a person's life that he/she hasn't experienced temptation. As for me, even of this young age, experience a lot of temptations everyday. I will cite what I experience everyday at school or anywhere.


Let me start at the classroom. In the classroom, I can say that whenever a teacher announces a quiz or there is an exam, temptation always follow. Like, I am always tempted to cheat but I am not those who cheat without learning something because my cheating I do not always do. Next would be not listening to the teacher. There are really times that somethings bothers my mind that I can't concentrate. I can say that I look but I can't find, I hear but don't understand.


Upon leaving the classroom, greater temptations encounter me. One would be where could I spend my money. Will I spend it wisely or like that of a person that thinks that there is no tomorrow for the things he/she wants? But that's not the only problem. One great temptation for a teenager like me is, girls. It is normal for boys/men that they like someone or adore someone but it doesn't stop there because once a man/boy likes someone he tends to think of her more often thus making him think of lustful things to her and for me that is a big problem.


Lastly would be outside the campus. Once I get out of the school it's either apartment or Internet cafes of where will I go. It's because I actually don't live here, my source of entertainment is so limited at the apartment that I tend not to go home directly and I tend to spend much more time sitting playing games than studying. There is also this thing that really bothers me. I can attend to parties but I can't attend to a mass in church.

As for my conclusion, these temptations I cited above are only those which are common or should I say, that I experience these almost everyday. But, don't be dismayed for I am not totally overwhelmed by these. Most likely I want to do now is to overcome these and change myself and I hope I will be successful.

No comments: